Call 251-602-0011

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How can you assist me with my past due rent or mortgage payment?

Our housing counselors are trained to assist you with delinquent payments to landlords or mortgage lenders. They will work with you to determine what caused you to fall behind and to help you get back on track. This may include intervention on your behalf with your landlord or mortgage lender and working out a new repayment plan. The longer you wait for assistance, the less number of options may be available to you, so contact us today!

Helping people find real solutions to real problems.

Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS): Consumer Credit Counseling Service provides consumers in Southwest Alabama with assistance in managing personal finances, both preventive - for those wanting to avoid serious financial problems and rehabilitative - for those who are experiencing financial problems.

read our success stories