How to Make a Donation
- Make a Gift Online
Make your gift online through our secure site. You may choose to designate your gift to the program area of your choice. You can also choose to make your gift in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Make a Gift In Person
Make your gift in person at our 705 Oak Circle Dr E office any time Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Make a Gift Over the Phone
Make your gift over the phone by calling (251) 602-0909.
- Make a Gift by Mail
Mail your gift to Lifelines at PO Box 91068, Mobile, AL 36691 attention: Executive Director.
In-kind donations are defined as non-cash gifts of tangible or intangible property.
In-kind donations that are of use to Lifelines and our programs are always accepted and appreciated. These gifts are of significant value and enable us to further our mission as a result.
The following items are always needed:
- General Office Supplies (pens, pencils, staples, paper clips, large manila envelopes, post it notes, note pads)
- Paper (white & varying colors)
- Art Supplies (markers, paint, colored pencils, crayons)
- Coloring Books
- Children's Books
- Gently Used toys
- Individuals or groups wishing to make an in-kind donation may contact 251-602-0909.